2016 has been a year of professionalisation: no matter how small, we shy away from any kind of amateurism and feel the need for support for a further evolution of our activities. For this support we went 3 times on mission with:
1/ consultant Hubert Lemmens:business management:
- to streamline and document the business process to ensure the qualtiy of the products and boost the efficiency
- to implement and improve the logistics chain and inventary management.
- to ensure a correct cash register management
- to implement and improve the available information technology resources to support the business process
- to establish clear roles and responsabilties for the various staff membes and training them in their respective roles
- to form the local business leader in the basic concepts of businees management( cash register-stocks-income statement)
- to encourage and help the local business leader in pro-actively driving the company to achieve the objectives in the area of operational results
- to open an additional distribution channel and organize the supply of that channel.
2/ consultant Noel Haegens: product-development in the soje Bakery
3/ consultant Theo Reymen: software management and application fo customer card
4/ consultant Lieve Vanrusselt: fruit-vegetable processing, dying techniques , organization workfloor 5/ er worden nog 2 exta personeelsleden aangeworven
5/ responsable logistics Jan Leemans: teaching and support equipment maintenance