Private donations help to assure our independence from political and other interests and guarantee our flexibility. We rely on the generosity of individual donors like you to fund our programmes. You can support the International Non-Profit Organisation SOLFA or the SOLFA Fund in different ways:
we are very grateful, no matter how small your gift. Why not consider setting up a direct debit payment; we would be delighted with your committed support to Solfa.
Without receiving a tax certificate:
- SOLFA Internat. Non-Profit Organisation:
- IBAN: BE42 7333 3333 3254
- BIC: KREDBEBB
Or if you would like to recieve a tax certificate:
- SOLFA fund:
- IBAN: BE45 7340 1941 7789
- BIC: KREDBEBB
- Required reference: 400-0000-50559
You will recieve a tax certificate starting from gifts of 40 €.
The administration and paperwork for all gifts happens through the LUF
A donation to the International Non-Profit SOLFA or the SOLFA Fund is a more formal way of giving and can also refer to the donation of an estate The important difference is in the fact that the donation is officially stated in a notarial document.The registration fees are paid by the Intenational Non-Profit Organisation or de SOLFA Fund respectively.You can go to a notary/solicitor for advice.
- to contact International Non-Profit SOLFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to contact the SOLFA Fund: https://www.kuleuven.be/mecenaat/mecenaat/fondsen
Mayby you would like to show even more commitment to SOLFA: The basis of the duo-bequest is article 64, al. 2 of the Law Code of Inheritance Tax which stipulates that you can state in your will that person X (your niece for example) recieves a bequest free of inheritance tax on condition that person Y ( for example SOLFA Fund) takes over the responsability of paying the inheritance tax from person X.
Meaning: instead of your niece, your chosen organisation will pay the inheritance tax because of the fact that this accepted organisation is due less inheritance tax. Ultimate, the taxman is the voluntary loser in this arrangement.
A duo-bequest has to satisfy three conditions:
- A will has been drawn up.
- There has to be a bequest in favour of one or more individuals ( X and Y) These are mostly not heirs of first degree.
- There has to be a second bequest in favour of an accepted organistation ( Y ) which is required to pay all the inheritance tax of the first person.
- In Dutch: http://www.giften-legaten.be/v2/duo-legaten/
- In French: https://www.dons-legs.be/v2/legs-en-duo/